[Farmall] Selling the Farm and moving tractors & Tools

Lane Freeman lmfree at ptd.net
Thu Jul 15 20:20:34 PDT 2004

Travis,
Sorry to here about your situation but welcome to the HALF Club; I see the
new definition of half you are being taught is similar to mine.  January
must have been a bad month since that's when filing began for me.  After
much contemplation, I've decided the easiest way to move tractors and
projects is to turn them into cash through public auction and start over. It
wasn't what I wanted but seems to be the only logical answer. I shooting for
around Thanksgiving but that is subject to change since I'm finding out I'm
in control of absolutely nothing.

Lane Freeman