[Farmall] Selling the Farm and moving tractors & Tools

Edward Tabor edward.tabor at zoominternet.net
Thu Jul 15 20:06:03 PDT 2004

First, I want to send my sympathies out to you.  Your situation is
primarily the reason why I have decided to remain single, after 36 years.
Find yourself a friend with a rollback.  See if he can move them for
you.  A roll back is the most efficient way of moving both running and
non running tractors.

Ed