[AT] Kubota tractors?

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Thu Jul 15 19:52:20 PDT 2004

In a message dated 3/1/2004 5:54:18 PM Pacific  Standard Time,
rep4oem at attglobal.net writes:
Any buddy out there have  experience with the Kubota tractors,
that might be able & willing to help  a friend of mine?  My friend
was asking me about how much this two year  old model BX2200
tractor (22HP) (3 cylinder diesel), with 60" mower deck, and  turf
tires might be worth?  It has less than 500 hours on the  meter,
and looks real good.  Very few scrapes or dings too, so it  may
even have been cared for properly.

Anyone able to tell us any  stories about these engines/& tractors?

Randy in Ohio

Randy I  should have thought about this before I have the factory operators
manual with a  complete parts book in the back if you want I can scan it into
PDf file for you  to download and print out or use on your computer.

Walt Davies
Cooper  Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503 623-0460