[AJD] Where is everyone-now new grandson

Bruce Mahr martian at winco.net
Thu Jul 15 17:49:31 PDT 2004

Gary and others: The grandchild decided it was time to come out into the world this morning. He was born about 11:00 am while I was at the Two-Cylinder Expo. He weighs 2 1/2 lbs. and is 15 inches long and is perfectly healthy and breathing on his own for being three months early. They had been telling my son and daughter-in-law for a month and a half that it was going to be a little girl, but I guess it surprised everyone by coming early and being a boy! Thanks for everyone's prayers and concerns, and mother and baby are both fine!

Bruce Mahr