[AT] desulfating battery chargers

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Thu Jul 15 10:50:03 PDT 2004

Jim the pulse circuitry is fairly complex and should add some to the price
of a charger.  Any of the pulse type chargers I've seen were clearly marked.
The one I have is small like the little float chargers from Harbor Freight.
However it cost about $60.00 and seems to do the job.

H. L. Staples
McLoud, Oklahoma
USA