[AT] desulphating battery chargers

Phil Vorwerk pvorwerk at newulmtel.net
Thu Jul 15 08:57:29 PDT 2004

I've tried my charger on several batteries; a couple of car batteries, a
bunch of 6 volt golf car batteries, and a tired garden tractor battery.  The
only battery that triggered the desulphation mode was the garden tractor
battery, and it wasn't able to help it.  I guess my results are
inconclusive.

Phil Vorwerk
Courtland, MN