[AJD] Where is everyone?

David Ransom davidhenryransom at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jul 14 21:49:44 PDT 2004

Lenox, Pennsylvania

50 Progress:
A friend of my father's who has several John Deeres pressed the 50's
governor
apart for me, and I bought a new bearing.  I guess it's almost time to find
the
next thing in the way of getting it started.

When I bought the bearing, I wished I had my camera with me.  There were
several old tractors there (presumably on display, not for sale?) including
GPWT, two Ls, an unstyled D, an H, a yellow 330, and a larger #30 (530?).