[Steam-engine] Steam Games

k4sb at niia.net k4sb at niia.net
Wed Jul 14 17:12:20 PDT 2004

Post Bump:
Come into a free standing 6x6 post with your hitch and touch it
without knocking it over.

Belting up race:
Pull in a threshing rig, dig a wheel hole and belt up, pitch 6 bundles
Fastest time wins.

Obsticle race. Do not touch the obsticles. After the first heat, move
them closer. then closer again till the person with the fewest hits
win.

Chicken Pull:
make styrofoam sleds painted grey to look like stone. Make harness to
go over the birds neck. But two "rigs" in the center of a 8 foot
circle. Bird who gets out first wins. The reason I mention this is
that till you see it happen, you just have not lived a full life!

Ken