[AT] Tractor show pics

Grant Weir grantweird at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 13 21:16:03 PDT 2004

Thanks for posting the great pictures!  It looks like everyone had a great
time.  The pictures sure turned out nice with so much sunlight.

The picture of the Cub Cadet with the belt pulley attachment blew me away -
that is sooo cool!  I would build a set of steel wheels for it for sure!  Ya
gotta keep the rubber ones around for parades and such but full steel
complete with little lugs for running around the show grounds would be
really neat.  Maybe a half scale 3 bottom and turn some little sod furrows
on the lawn.  Fun!  :-)

Grant Weir
Saskatoon, SK.
Canada