[AT] Bad tractor day

Bob Davenport bdave at hesenergy.net
Tue Jul 13 18:58:47 PDT 2004

I have been on this list almost from the beginning and have only posted a
time or two.  I have enjoyed reading the posts and have learned a thing or
two during this time.  It almost seems as if I know a lot of you fellows
personally thru your postings.

There are some such as Cecil and Farmer who I have yet to read a smart aleck
posting from and others like George  who are ready at the drop of a hat to
get in a fray.  It seems to me that several on the list have decided they
don't like Walt and are always ready to show it.  I suppose it started with
the HTML messages a few months back.   He may or may not be as talented as
some but I still enjoy what he has to say.  I see a lot more asinine
messages that the one that started this ruckus.