[Steam-engine] Greenville, OH...Joke?

Jeff Smith steamenginesmitty at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 13 18:39:21 PDT 2004

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!
For once it was not me Andy!!!!  I go and eat with two
other steam buddies and they get a table for two.  We
run engines and they put a piece of cardboard in the
stack with a hole in the center just far enough so the
owner can't reach it from the door or the top.  I walk
up and see them hiding behind a door and while
watching Tom trying to figure out what is wrong with
the engine and no draft, I told Tom it appears that
his stack might have something in it.  He looked again
and there it was as I was standing there and
waaaaaaalaaaaaa..........I get blamed still to this
day.  I will never forget seeing those two hiding
behind the door giggling and trying to keep straight
faces as they came out to see what all the yelling was
about.
I can't go anywhere with those two guys.......

Good story though,

Jeff Smith