[AJD] GP gas cap

Dee Schuyler web22hsz at verizon.net
Mon Jul 12 20:00:50 PDT 2004

Greg  thanks for the thoughts, I am  pretty sure I can fix the tank as it
really only has a problem at the  fitting on the bottom, and when I got the
tractor from  Michael it was not leaking at all!
I just found the problem when I turned the tank up on it's end after
removing it from the tractor.  Someone in the past must have thought it was
a boat , as it had been pretty heavily  fiberglassed
and the leak is between the glass and the bottom of the tank.

If you have a lathe just sitting you are missing out on a lot of fun!

Thanks again!