[AT] Bad tractor day

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Mon Jul 12 14:42:40 PDT 2004

> Oh boy.  Well, I did test the suction at the carb by disconnecting the carb
> and turning it over.  It really pulled on my fingers.  If I pull the plugs and have
> good suction there can I rule out a manifold leak?

	I would hope so. If you have a Pendaflex folder you don't need,
you can trace the outline of the carb and make yourself a good gasket
easily if you don't trust the gasket.

	If you have compression and spark, you only need one more thing
and that is fuel in the cylinders. There must be some reason it isn't
firing - unless you have the ignition 180 degrees off and it is firing
on the exhaust stroke.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson