[AT] Bad tractor day

LeRoy Price III leroy_price3 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 12 08:41:42 PDT 2004

Oh boy.  Well, I did test the suction at the carb by disconnecting the carb
and turning it over.  It really pulled on my fingers.  If I pull the plugs
and have
good suction there can I rule out a manifold leak?

Ordered 2 carb kits today plus a float and I wanted to take this one to
Jacktown.
Didn't like the look of the gasket on the top of the carb.

sigh...

LeRoy