[AJD] 35 D Runs Again!, but

Bus Driver mpmbd at yadtel.net
Sun Jul 11 16:45:21 PDT 2004

While it was running and during the radiator filling process, did you notice
any blowby out of the radiator filler opening? If water can so freely get
into the cylinders, seems that cylinder gases could easily get into the
cooling system. But those symptoms are not encouraging. Find some more
money.