[AJD] 35 D Runs Again!, but

Dee Schuyler web22hsz at verizon.net
Sun Jul 11 19:06:03 PDT 2004

Do not believe that any D tractors ever had pushrod tubes , But
I sure could be mistaken! They do not show in my book anyhow?
Also I do not think all that water could have been sucked in by the water
valve in the short time he had it running?
It does not sound good ? Sounds like a big crack somewhere?
Of course it could be a gasket problem?
Dee