[Farmall] Fw: Shop Mule on E-bay

Mike Sloane msloane at att.net
Sat Jul 10 15:27:56 PDT 2004

That is a neat little tractor and an interesting piece of history. Even
though I have absolutely no use for the tractor, I would be interested
in it, if the price stays reasonable. Unfortunately, the prices of most
things on eBay tend to rise rapidly in the last few minutes of the
auction. :-(

Mike

Jim Becker wrote:

> A little far away for me to buy off eBay.  I'll have to let Lane buy it then
> I can get it from him next time RPR is in PA.
>
> Jim Becker        jim.becker at verizon.net

Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
Email: (msloane at att.net)
Website: <http://www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Tractor images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>
Work: none - retired

If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed,
given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom.
-Dwight D. Eisenhower, U.S. general and 34th president (1890-1969)