[AT] Farmall Cub Planter Questions

Al Jones aljones at ncfreedom.net
Sat Jul 10 12:19:33 PDT 2004

Most of the IH seed hoppers (and by extension, hopper
bottoms/drives/plates) were standard.  You'll need to identify what kind
of hopper you have first.  Most Cub/Super A planters in my area of
eastern NC seem to have been the "duplex" type, with two compartments
for seed--one corn, the other beans/peas.  The plates for this hopper
are very similar to the Cole planter plates.

I probably have parts lists/photos for the Cub planters, if you need a
copy email me and I'll be glad to scan and email back for you.

Al