[AT] Allis Chalmers B-1 lawn tractor

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Sat Jul 10 11:08:05 PDT 2004

	Hi Ivan. I read the post about needing help to get the chopper
to Portland and didn't answer because I am still not sure I can make it
to Portland this year. The reason is I had a major operation last week
to remove most of some cancer I had in my neck and am recuperating now.
I have to take a radioactive treatment the 26th and will be in quarantine
for the two weeks after that before I could travel. If I feel up to it,
I do want to spend the week in Portland. If I go, and don't take the big
camper, I will probably take either my cargo trailer or the 16 foot flat
bed and would be glad to help if possible. Problem is the uncertainty.
Contact me around the 12th of August if it is still in limbo and I will
be able to give you a definite yes or no.

Best regards, Cecil