[Farmall] Brand new IH 140---saw it with my own eyes

Justin Weber jtweber at smig.net
Sat Jul 10 07:16:53 PDT 2004

i've known about this particular spot for over 5 years..  I just never had
the time to go visit...  The Stubborn ol' German woman wasn't there, so i
had to leave my requests with her brother..   I have bought stuff out of
there in the past, and it wasn't cheap, so I'm sure this stuff won't be
either...