[Farmall] Mike the correct police

Terry Welch ksw001 at pensys.com
Sat Jul 10 06:34:01 PDT 2004

So if Mike is the correct police here in WI I guess I need to have him point me
in the right direction to get the correct set for my Cub. Right now it has a
Toro seat off a golf course mower. I was thinking about making one, but will
need to check with the correct police first. I was thinking about putting on one
I bought from a sale at John Deere's Horicon Works. But I do not want anyone to
throw stones at me. Ha Ha. Mike do you have any with the square frame seats that
I might be able to take measurements off of.
Off to Tractor Trek in Harvard ILL.
Terry Welch