[Farmall] Oh Yeah?

Jim Becker jim.becker at verizon.net
Sat Jul 10 06:02:07 PDT 2004

That looks like a tie-on seat cover.  We could probably cut him some slack
on that until the CP check what the seat under it looks like.  There are a
few other things that should probably be written up and left for the DA to
decide whether to prosecute.
1) My calibrated eye says the rear tires are 9 or 9.5, which weren't
available in '47.  (Less than 7" rims with those tires would be another
violation.)
2) Hydraulics weren't available in'47 either.
3) The blade wasn't built until at least '53 (at least '54 if it is really a
Cub-54A, as claimed).

Better take 2 pads.

Jim Becker        jim.becker at verizon.net