[AJD] JD 530 Restoration Questions

Dee Schuyler web22hsz at verizon.net
Sat Jul 10 06:01:53 PDT 2004

Ken ,
I had a similar problem with an early A  I went to our local driveline
repair shop. They have all different  sizes and wall thickness.  Nice stuff
to weld to the manifold , thicker than exhaust tubing so it should last
longer.  They always have left over pieces.
Depending on how much welding you are going to need to do
$77 might not be bad , at least yours is available?
JB weld should work in your other question. I would sure try it.
Dee