[Farmall] Oh Yeah?

Mike Sloane msloane at att.net
Fri Jul 9 10:00:15 PDT 2004

That seat doesn't look right either - I don't recall ever seeing an
original Cub with a two-tone seat. They were either bare metal or
covered with "silver" canvas covered padding.

Mike

Jim Becker wrote:

> A post just showed up on YT, a guy selling a Cub that he claims "This
> tractor has had an expensive complete restoration and is in dead mint
> condition, ready for that next tractor show."  Just from the 450x308 picture
> with his post I can see the wrong decals, no paint on the carburetor, maybe
> the wrong cap on the air intake, the rear wheel or wheel weight is not
> installed correctly, the rear rockshaft lifting link is severely bent and
> looks like the wrong one.  The guy is just asking for a visit from the
> Correct Police  He is in Wisconsin.  So maybe we should send the Wisconsin
> percinct over.
>
> Here is his post (which shouild have been in the classifieds):
> http://www.ytmag.com/farmall/messages/429564.html
>
> Jim Becker        jim.becker at verizon.net

Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
Email: (msloane at att.net)
Website: <http://www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Tractor images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>
Work: none - retired

The history of liberty is a history of the limitation of government
power, not the increase of it. -Woodrow Wilson, 28th president of the
U.S., Nobel peace prize winner (1856-1924)