[Farmall] Oh Yeah?

Jim Becker jim.becker at verizon.net
Fri Jul 9 09:03:01 PDT 2004

A post just showed up on YT, a guy selling a Cub that he claims "This
tractor has had an expensive complete restoration and is in dead mint
condition, ready for that next tractor show."  Just from the 450x308 picture
with his post I can see the wrong decals, no paint on the carburetor, maybe
the wrong cap on the air intake, the rear wheel or wheel weight is not
installed correctly, the rear rockshaft lifting link is severely bent and
looks like the wrong one.  The guy is just asking for a visit from the
Correct Police  He is in Wisconsin.  So maybe we should send the Wisconsin
percinct over.

Here is his post (which shouild have been in the classifieds):
http://www.ytmag.com/farmall/messages/429564.html

Jim Becker        jim.becker at verizon.net