[AT] Jager Engine, Now fairbanks Z

Terry Welch ksw001 at pensys.com
Wed Jul 7 19:26:43 PDT 2004

He just bought the engine. I think he wants about $200 for it. I just wanted to
check value. He is a OK guy. I think he offered it to me because, he had two
newer "Z"s for sale. A complete one and one for parts, but had promised some one
else first crack. He wanted $200 for the pair, I told him I would give that to
him for the two. But also told him only if the the other person did not buy
them. Well he did. So he offered me the headless. I do not think he wants to
make me mad. One of his buddys offerd to sell my son a engine last year. they
agreed on the price. My son told him, he was only 15 then, that he would pay him
in a month. Well the fellow backed out of the deal when we went to pay him. Not
a big deal to me, but my son felt a little upset. I think from looking at it
that it has the wrong size rings in it.