[Ford-ferguson] 8N lever?

Daley Family daley4 at usol.com
Wed Jul 7 03:54:27 PDT 2004

Hey Robert-
The lever you refer to is the Draft/Position Control lever which controls
your implements' depth such as a 2-bottom plow when plowing.  Fully up in
the Vertical position is position and down 90 degrees horizontal is the
draft control- in the draft position the tractors' hydraulic unit keeps the
implement depth at a constant depth.  This is a common question among
newbies and it is not the flushing lever...hth

Tim