[AJD] JD 530 bracket

Kenneth Jones kenejons61 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 6 19:31:03 PDT 2004

Duane, Greg & Jim,

      Thanks for the assistance.  I also checked with Russ Weidman who has a nicely restored  630 and his tractor has the steel generator bracket with similiar measurements as those provided by Jim.  Didn't think about removing the gear and the bearing, will give that a try.  Once again THANKS guys for your assistance !!  Its really nice having a sounding board for questions especially on this my first restoration...

Ken Jones

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com wrote:
Duane and I are thinking the same thing. Often equipment was changed for the cotton picker tractors and this might be an example of that. A carefuly study of the parts catalog on the picker might be beneficial.
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company