[AT] OT-error message

pga2 at hot1.net pga2 at hot1.net
Tue Jul 6 05:19:47 PDT 2004

H.L.,
I get those types of errors occasionally when I run certain programs.
Ti doesen't seem to affect the operation of the computer, so I just
ignore them. If you know what updates were installed, remove them one
at a time until the problem disappears, then reinstall the ones that
had no effect.
Alternatively, check back with Microsoft and see if there is something
on their website about your problem. Sometimes the cure is worse than
the disease.

Phil