[Ford-ferguson] Re: Ford-ferguson Digest, Vol 2, Issue 4

twojean twojean at quik.com
Mon Jul 5 11:34:13 PDT 2004

Here's a similar problem for Mike, or...
I have a '49 Ferguson TO-20, that got a good tune-up early last fall and
shut down. It had no more than one hour on the tune.
Because I'm building a new barn, I left it out all winter in the rain,
with just tarps for cover. When I went to start it this spring, I
suddenly got a lot of "clanging", as if I had rod problems. It checked
out relatively fine last fall (one cylinder had lower readings, but only
by 10%).
I haven't had time to check it out, but I plan to soon. Restoration is
planned for next year....when the barn's in use.

Larry