[AT] Cubs

Mike Sloane msloane at att.net
Sun Jul 4 14:45:57 PDT 2004

George Willer wrote:

> Mike,
>
> Except maybe Kubota?
I believe that some of the older Japanese tractors (especially the "gray
market" ones - not sold by authorized dealers) had/have the Japanese
standard PTO, which doesn't match the US/European 540 rpm. But I think
that the current models sold by authorized dealers do have standard PTOs.

Mike

> George

Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
Email: (msloane at att.net)
Website: <http://www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Tractor images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>
Work: none - retired

The history of liberty is a history of the limitation of government
power, not the increase of it. -Woodrow Wilson, 28th president of the
U.S., Nobel peace prize winner (1856-1924)