[AT] Local Gov't Wants Old Tractors Removed

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 4 12:13:45 PDT 2004

Strange how the "it's O.K. for me but not for you works.  A friend of mine
for many years (co-worker, in fact) is a has been town councilman in the
nearby town where he lives and is pretty much in the middle of most local
activities.  In a conversation this last winter he made the comment that so
and so has two or three or four old vehicles that are in violation of town
zoning.  It seems they are in a very outback location and cannot be seen if
you are not out there also.  The friend saw them as he rode snowmobile
across the mans property.  Sooo. If one didn't trespass on the property with
a herd on sleds, the cars could be seen only by airplane.  If you don't like
them, keep the he_ _ off the mans property and you will never know they are
there.  Even friends can be busy bodies.

just MHO.

Charlie V.