[Farmall] Brand new IH 140---saw it with my own eyes

Al Jones aljones at ncfreedom.net
Sun Jul 4 11:40:01 PDT 2004

John,

Thanks for the update on this one, I haven't been there since I was in
college, going on 8 years now!  I have often wondered if the story was
true....hope I can get back up that way one of these days to do some
scrounging, I always liked dealing with them, esp. since they just
specialized in IH.

Did he say if they bought the 140 retail at a dealer?  I was under the
impression they got it off an auction.

Al