[AT] Cubs

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Sun Jul 4 08:48:53 PDT 2004

Dave,

The Cub is a separate tractor, introduced about 8 years after the first A.
It's about 2/3 the size, and half the power... and much more loveable!

I expected to replace my first Cub with an A when I sold it but I haven't.
Instead I have 13 Cubs now... must be well over 125 horsepower!  :-)

George Willer