[AT] Allis Chalmers D15 Series II spring

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Sun Jul 4 07:05:05 PDT 2004

Cecil I really can't figure out what that spring does.  They call it  a
compensating spring.  That would make you think that it counteracts some
force or pulls back against the lever in some way.  I guess it does pull
back against the lever but the way the throttle sector is made on those
tractors I don't see how it is really doing anything.
I guess if I had ever driven a NEW D-14 or 15 I might understand it.  grins.

Charlie