[AT] Parting out tractors - what are your thoughts?

David Myers walking_tractor at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 4 06:03:48 PDT 2004

--- Kyle Sands <willys_46 at mail.com> wrote:
> I thought this might make a good discussion.  I
> totally understand parting out busted up and
> broken-down hulks.  I've gotten parts this way
> myself.  But what about parting out restorable
> tractors, or worse yet - running and drivable
> tractors?
Kyle, I have to admit that I've wondered about this
myself.  The thing is, I can't seem to find the fine
line to draw in the sand.  I really would like to see
all antique tractors restored and I know that's NOT
reality.  Wish I had the answer just for my piece of
mind.

=====
Dave Myers
Paw Paw, Michigan

In the heart of  Michigan's wine country.