[AJD] 35 D

Merle W. Johnson wjohnson at bigriver.net
Sat Jul 3 18:39:22 PDT 2004

In that regard, you are correct Eric.  Refer to jet aircraft operating at
50000 ft and 30 deg below then landing at Dallas at 100 degrees..  Viscosity
is almost constant.  The polymers are as slick as greased goose crap and ver
temperature stable.  There are other drawbacks but cost is the primary one.
Merle