[Steam-engine] Shows

Colin M Rush chesnimnus at juno.com
Sat Jul 3 13:06:16 PDT 2004

The 13th Annual NW Binder RoundUp is being held on July 8, 9, 10, and 11
at the Western Antique Powerland in Brooks, Oregon.  It is an event for
anything and everything ever made by International, McCormick, Deering,
Plano, International Truck, and so on.  I am helping to organise it.
There will be some steam there too, specifically the steam wood mill that
the Steam Fiends built.  All of the buildings will be open to look
through, as well.  There will be a tour from the Powerland to the
Evergreen Aircraft Museum on Friday to see the Spruce Goose.  There is a
parade through the grounds on Saturday, and there will be a BBQ the same
day for registrants and those that want to attend it.  Sunday there will
be a trail run for the 4x4 guys.  On hand will be vendors, the last
existing IH Light Line dealer in the world, and some new International
trucks by Brattain International.  Folks will be coming from all over the
western US and Canada, and there is even a couple of guys coming from
Holland to see it.  If you want to go, contact me ASAP.
-Colin Rush