[AT] Allis Chalmers D15 Series II spring

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Sat Jul 3 08:27:57 PDT 2004

Cecil,  my parts and accessories manual calls that a "compensating spring"
and the short arm where yours attaches is sort of a bell crank that fastens
to the bottom of the "governor control shaft" *  (I would call it a throttle
shaft).  I didn't answer earlier because the manual doesn't show where it
attaches on the non moving end.

Charlie