[Steam-engine] pressure calculations

Beth 24port at accesstoledo.com
Fri Jul 2 19:52:41 PDT 2004

Hi Jeff,

We would really enjoy the little Huber.  Raymond Fork has a small one that
he's been trying to adapt to a traction for as long as I can remember.  I'm
not sure of the size, but it would be comparable.  My brother has tried to
buy it from Raymond since we were little.

Just tell your Father that the little Huber would be well received &
admired.  We pick on the big ones so often, that a little portable would be
a great conversation piece.

As for Momma, well, we have stuff to keep her busy too.  I've never
participated in them (for some reason, the engines in the infield keep my
attention), but the ladies auxilary group has teas, bingo, & crafts for the
ladies, kids & even some guys!

If anyone is interested, we still have nice denim & polo shirts with an
embroidered Port Huron with National Threshers Association around it.
Contact me off list (24port at accesstoledo.com) & I can forward a picture of
them.

In the mean time, find Huber equipment & help us put on an excellent Huber
exhibit!

Beth