[AT] O.T.- Wheelhorse

Herbert Metz metz-h.b at mindspring.com
Fri Jul 2 15:52:28 PDT 2004

Larry
I would appreciate your forwarding the info.
I would still have the GT14 (the motor you rebuilt for me) and equipment.
I would hope to sell the D18 to Phil; we have spent considerable time
together at Portland.    You can judge him by the quality of his email; I
believe that applies to most of us.   My concern is I have no idea as to
what is a fair price for either rig; would appreciate your inputs.
Herb