[Steam-engine] Fw: Speaking of Rynda

Blake Malkamaki blake at cletrac.org
Fri Jul 2 11:00:34 PDT 2004

That engine is VERY easy steaming and will handle threshing with no
problem. I loved running on the sawmill at our show. Easy steaming,
easy to control the fire and even easy to keep from popping off when
the sawmill crew suddenly decides to take a break when your fire is
huge.

Blake

--
Blake Malkamaki  - Girard Township, Pennsylvania
Cletrac crawler tractors - NRA Endowment Member