[AT] Parting out tractors - what are your thoughts?

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Fri Jul 2 06:29:31 PDT 2004

I guess i'm guilty of this sort of thing as I  bought a fairly good Case LA (
with stuck engine) for parts to fix my other one  and then had to get parts
from another one that Cecil B. new of in OK. I am  thinking of putting up some
of the parts on E-Bay bit the hassle of boxing and  shipping is a lot for me
living out here in the country. so far I am just  changing one item for another
and plan to sell what is left in one very big  basket.

I got a high compression head and pistons and rods from cecil  and a very god
radiator from the old tractor plus some small items like grill  shutter and
screen all in nice shape and right now she is running real nice  thought I was
in trouble when i heard water boiling in the engine the second day  but it all
turned out to be a new mouse nest with babies in it that made a home  in the
top of the new radiator. anybody like boiled mice.

Walt  Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503 623-0460