[AT] O.T.- Wheelhorse

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Fri Jul 2 07:12:48 PDT 2004

I think there is a Wheel Horse group, Herb.  But from the response
you've heard so far, you may not need it.  Some of the members of the
Power King group also collect Wheel Horse and some of them may be
interested, but if you need more "action" on your tractors than you've
already received, let me know and I'll forward the info.

I set up next to a collector from Tennessee at the local show last month
who had 23 Wheel Horse tractors on display.  He travels with a big
enclosed trailer and stacks them two-high on the inside.

FWIW, no I don't know how he had the double-decker storage rigged.  I
didn't see his trailer until he was packing up to leave, it was raining,
and I didn't feel like getting wetter just to look at the inside of his
trailer.

Larry