[AJD] 35 D

lyman amsden anneandlyman at rangeweb.net
Fri Jul 2 03:19:48 PDT 2004

Gary

I use Pennzoil 30 wt in all of my G John Deeres. 15-40 may be better oil
but I use it in my Diesel pickup. I figure the 30 wt is better for the
John Deeres. Just my humble opinion. I don't think you could go wrong
with either one, but I would recommend 30 wt as that's what the factory
recommendation was.

Amsden, south by east Montana