[AT] Parting out tractors - what are your thoughts?

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Thu Jul 1 19:14:16 PDT 2004

Shawn,  If he could he would sell it as a whole.  The parts are worth more
than the whole any day.  That is even true of a brand new tractor, car,
truck, etc.  If you bought one brand new and had a market for all of the
parts (or even half of them) you could strip it down and make money.

I know it is frustrating to you when you want a decent tractor to use and
work on but that is the way it is.

Charlie