[AT] Parting out tractors - what are your thoughts?

Jim and Lyn Evans jevans at evanstoys.com
Thu Jul 1 17:38:29 PDT 2004

If he sells all the MM parts he has listed for the minimum bid (or what is
currently bid), I total up $1768.  I am sure he will sell everything listed
and probably for much more than the minimum bid.   How much would you pay
for that tractor complete at an auction?

We should keep track of the total that he gets out of all those parts.   It
might make us part out some of our own tractors.

Jim