[AT] Re: Massy-Harris 44 - tractor prices

jfgrant jfgrant at triton.net
Thu Jul 1 15:12:38 PDT 2004

That my friends is one of the main reasons to have a "TRUST" set up so the
IRS doesn't inherit your worldly treasurers. Ya, I know there are some down
sides to a trust but over all it beats anything else short of either not
going or taking it with you. I recently was the executor of an estate that
was set up in a trust that cashed out well over $500,000 with NO TAXES! See
your friendly local atty. who specializes in trusts!.