[AT] Re: Massy-Harris 44 - tractor prices

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Thu Jul 1 12:56:15 PDT 2004

Kyle those estate issues are heart breakers.  Lots of times a guy will have
a big collection of toys but not a lot of cash.  The family may want to keep
the toys to maybe start a museum or to just enjoy them but the IRS doesn't
see it that way.  They come in and put a value on the items that may greatly
exceed what the owner has in them and demand payment of estate taxes based
on that value.
Then the family is forced to sell the property if for no other reason than
to prove to the IRS that it isn't worth what they claim.

Charlie