[AJD] 35 D

Dee Schuyler web22hsz at verizon.net
Thu Jul 1 06:19:21 PDT 2004

Gary,
Good For you! Do you happem to have another tractor you could belt up to the
D and let it sit there turning over? That works lots better than towing ?
I use straight 30 weight in most all my tractors, simply because that is
what I have here I bought a couple 55 gal drums years ago. Oil has gotten
much better over the years and for what we are using these tractors for, it
has to be better than what was dumped in them 50 years ago.
Chances are you are going to have some stuck rings, that may or may not
loosen up with some running, it is sure worth a try!
What did the head and valves look like ?
Sounds like you are making progress. Good Feeling yes?
Good luck
Dee